Monday 1 September 2008

More Greek Thoughts


Well, here I am again, typing at the unbelievably slow internet connection in Greece. I take back all i said about Greek cats. Today Rache and i found a nest of kittens in the bushes round the back of the apartments. There were six of them, about five weeks old, all spotty and gingery and really tame. They were COVERED in fleas, though. Things Greek cats like eating: lizards, tinned sardines, slices of Bologna and Emmental. The kittens' mother will grab a slice of Bologna and carry it off like it's a rabbit, walking sway-footed, Then she eats it, lashing her tail. Things Greek cats won't eat: Greek yoghourt.
I'm feeling quite cheerful as three Greek men hooted at me as I was walking down the road in my bikini.Also they keep staring at my tits. i can't recall A SINGLE Greek man looking at my face this holiday Another one bunched his hand into a sort of pointed fist at me and then opened it. What does that mean?
Rache has given the Greek man in the shop her address in London. I feel this was not wise.
Feeling really sad I have to go home soon. I wish i could live here forever.

No comments: