Friday 9 May 2008

What Would The Woo Do?



Had been fretting about the Michael or Glenn thing and decided to use my new mantra ‘what would The Woo do?’ I’m sure she’d choose sexiness rather than money (and a peculiar-shaped head). So it’s Glenn. It’s too hard to work out which one Carrie Bradshaw would go for. I don’t think the Sex in The City gals ever even met unemployed men.
And Carrie never had a kitten that peed on her Manolos, either. I put the cat-litter tray in the hall, as it was the only suitable place that wouldn’t badly affect my feng shui. (I am NOT putting it in my relationship corner.) And Mirabelle seems to have decided my shoe cupboard is her en suite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I.m a super, super-avid fan of the Woo, too. I always say: What's the Woo Voodoo? before making a decision.

scones with jam and cream said...

Glad you feel the same about the Woo, Have a wonderful evening, love scones xx